To save time, you should have a support tool. In all of cleaner master app in App Store, I think Clean Master is one of the best app help you save time as well as clean up camera rolls smartly as well. There are a lot of article about manage phone storage cleaner app. However, the nature of phone storage cleaner app is not mentioned too much. iCloud is not strange, so that we usually think that we understand clearly about it. In my opinion, there are so many thing to talk about iCloud which is very helpful for saving money from upgrade phone storage cleaner app. Hope you will have a lot of value information.
iPhone Storage vs iCloud Storage
Your iPhone has a fixed storage capacity that cannot be technically adjusted, all content on your device uses this storage. You can regularly delete unneeded content from your device to free up storage space. Alternately, you can use iCloud to virtually expand your phone storage cleaner app. You can use that storage space to back up your device and to keep all of your photos, videos, documents, and text messages securely stored and updated everywhere.
Here are the features we are going to consider:
- Storage capacity, which depends only on your needs.
- Internet accessibility, which is valuable for iCloud as some places have no ability to provide it.
- iPhone backup, which is probably the main thing we like in iCloud. If you enable iCloud Backup on your iPhone, it will automatically make a copy of your device every day when locked, connected to Wi-Fi, and to an iPhone power source.
- Storage sharing in iCloud, which is similar to the Family Sharing feature. You can share 200GB or 2TB of iCloud storage space with your family, but your content stays private.
- Content sharing, which allows you to get access to your Photos, Contacts or other data on an iPhone via iCloud from iPad or Mac, for example.
- Security, which plays a significant role in situations such as if your iPhone should be lost or stolen. If you do not have a recent backup on a computer, you will lose all the information on your iPhone. iCloud helps you to recover your data even if you do not have a computer. Remember that you can remotely erase your device via Find My iPhone in this unpleasant situation.
iPhone Storage vs iCloud Storage Comparison Chart
5GB for free
50GB for $0.99/month
200GB for $2.99/month
2TB for $9.99/month
|Internet access||Not Required||Required|
|Backup possibility||Requires a computer or other storage||Yes|
|Storage sharing, using Apple ID||No||Yes, Family Sharing for up to 200GB and 2TB|
|Content sharing, using Apple ID||No||Yes|
|Security||If the iPhone was lost or stolen, you will lose your data without a computer backup||Virtually stores data from your Mail, Contacts, Photos and other apps without a computer|
All about iCloud’s definitons
There are a lot of parts to iCloud: Family Sharing, Backups, Keychain, and all the rest. It’s tough to wrap your head around it all. And then you hear about iCloud Drive, it isn’t just another name for iCloud, but what’s the difference between them anyway?
They’re both cloud services offered by Apple. They’re both free. And they’re both used to securely store your data online. But they aren’t the same thing!
What is iCloud?
iCloud is name of Apple’s cloud service. When you set up iCloud, you automatically get 5GB of storage. You can use that storage space for your iCloud backups, to keep your photos and videos stored in phone storage cleaner app, and your documents up to date in iCloud Drive. Depending on the size of your backup and amount of content you keep in iCloud, you might run out of free space. Beside, you have some more services: find my iPhone, keychain, share storage for family via Family Sharing without leak any information.
What is iCloud Drive?
iCloud Drive is a part of iCloud. It’s one of many services under the iCloud umbrella, like Backups, Photos, or the Find My app. You can use phone storage cleaner app to store all your other documents. So it’s a place for your Word documents, your PDFs, your screenshots, and anything else that isn’t already synced to iCloud. It works the same as third-party online storage services like Google Drive or Dropbox.
What does iCloud back up?
iCloud Backup makes a copy of the information on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. When your device is backed up in iCloud, you can easily set up a new device or restore information on one you already have.
Well, here you have the entire list of data types that are backed up while you perform phone storage cleaner app using your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- All your purchase history from Apple services, be it your movies, TV shows, music, apps or books
- Apple Watch Backups
- App data
- Device settings
- Main screen (or home screen) and app organization
- HomeKit configuration
- Text messages (SMS), iMessage, and MMS messages
- Photos and videos
- VVP (Visual Voicemail password) – ensure to have possession to SIM card which was used during backup
iCloud is a great features of Apple’s products. However, Apple just support 5GB available for users. It seems not enough with some of people. However, buying more phone storage cleaner app is partly not a good ideal. Look at iCloud storage chart, photos is always cover a large space. If we can clean up photos no longer needed, we can save too much phone storage cleaner app. Clean Master has some outstanding features to resolve your cleaning up iPhone issue.
- Categorize effectively similar/duplicate photos at once.
- Remove quickly similar/duplicate photos delete to free up iPhone photo storage
- Manage smartly large videos in bulk
- Arrange duplicate contacts and in smart categories
- Backup contacts and remove duplicate contacts by merging
What does iCloud do?
There are several different elements to iCloud:
- iCloud Drive, Apple’s version of Dropbox, which allows you to drag and drop files and folders into a cloud storage ‘locker’ but which also makes it easy for applications to sync data.
- iCloud.com, the website that allows you to access browser versions of Apple apps like Pages, Numbers, and Calendar and also allows you to configure and use Find My iPhone.
- iCloud in the background. This is invisible to users but allows you to backup an iOS device and use Universal Clipboard, among other features.
- iTunes and Photos. iTunes uses iCloud to enable iTunes in the Cloud, a feature that allows you to share music and video you buy on the iTunes Store across all your devices, and iTunes Match, a subscription service that allows you to store your own music on Apple’s servers. Photos uses iCloud to sync your photos so you can view them on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad.