How to find out how much space you have left on an iPhone
The first thing you need to do is determine exactly how much space you have left.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap “General,” and then tap “iPhone Storage Cleaner Pro“
3. You may need to wait a few moments, but you should see a graph at the trop of the screen displaying how much free space you have and what is using up your memory (media files, apps, photos, and so on).
How to delete non-essential apps and data that are taking up a lot of space on an iPhone
Under the iPhone storage graph, you should see all your apps listed in order from largest to smallest. What you’re seeing isn’t just the size of the app itself, but also how much space its data takes up as well.
This varies greatly from app to app; the Music app is only about 20MB by itself, for example, but if you have a lot of songs on your phone, this app could be taking up gigabytes of space.
To check, tap on an app in the list on the iPhone Storage Cleaner Pro. You’ll see the app’s details page, where you can choose to delete the app and all of its data or just offload the app from the iPhone temporarily.
- “Offload App” removes the app from the phone but leaves all of its data behind. If you reinstall it later, the data will still be there and you can continue using it normally. This is a good option if you plan to use the app again later, and the app itself is very large but the data takes up very little space. A good example of this is Google Maps — the app is about 124MB, but its data is probably just a few megabytes.
- “Delete App” deletes the app and all of its data. This is a good choice if the app’s data is much larger than the app itself, so there’s little advantage to deleting just the app—like Spotify, if you download a lot of music, or the Music app itself.
How to optimize your iPhone photos
Free up iPhone storage with Storage Cleaner Pro.
“Storage Cleaner Pro” is a powerful and ultimate duplicate photo cleaning tool for iPhone and iPad. Clean out duplicate photos & Contacts, delete large video files with greatest smart scan. The choice of OVER 1 million downloads worldwide and was high recommended from App Store.
- Categorize effectively similar/duplicate photos at once.
- Remove quickly similar/duplicate photos to free up iPhone photo storage
- Manage smartly large videos in bulk
- Arrange duplicate contacts and in smart categories
- Backup contacts and remove duplicate contacts by merging
Compatible with all iOS versions and devices including iOS 12 and iPhone XS (Max).
Features of Storage Cleaner Pro
Friendly interface: The interface and design are neatly and friendly.
Super-Fast system scans: Boost up your phone in just one click
Smart Analysis: Optimize your experience by understanding what you want
Simple and clarify: Use Clean Master – Cleaner App without any instruction