Most of us have lost our phone, damaged it, or had it stolen at one point in time. For some of us, it’s happened more than once. Unfortunately, it’s an inevitability in life. In fact, more than 2 million people had their phones stolen in 2015 alone, according to Consumer Reports.
Losing your phone is a major inconvenience in and of itself. But if you lose all of your contacts as well, it can be a major disruption to your life. Luckily, there are a couple ways to ensure that if you lose your iPhone, you don’t lose all of your contacts along with it.
how to backup contacts on iphone?
1. Go into your phone’s settings and at the very top, click on the name of the iPhone. This will be to the right of the circular image at the top, and it’s likely your first and last name.
2. Click on the section that says “iCloud.”
3. On this screen, you will see your iphone storage cleaner and usage details. If the section that says “Contacts” has the green slider activated, then your how to backup contacts on iphone
4. If your contacts are not synced, the slider will be white, not green.
5. how to backup contacts on iphone, tap the slider next to “Contacts” to make it green.
6. You may get a message asking if you’d like to merge any existing contacts. Select “Merge.”
7. To double check that your contacts synced, login to your account at www.icloud.com and see if they’re there.
You’re all set!
How to backup contacts to icloud on your iPhone via iTunes
Perhaps you don’t like iCloud because you don’t trust it. Or maybe you don’t want to pay for monthly storage. Whatever the case may be, there is another way to backup your contacts without using iCloud. Here’s how.
1. Plug your iPhone into your laptop or desktop using a USB cord, and open iTunes.
2. On the left-hand side of the screen, click on the tab that says “Info.”
3. You’ll see “Sync Contacts” at the top. The box is likely unchecked.
4. Click on the box to the left of “Sync Contacts,” then click “Apply” on the bottom right-hand corner.
You’re good to go!
How to backup contacts to icloud on your iPhone via Clean Master – cleaner pro
- Backup contacts is very easy, just one tap
- Merge duplicate contacts in one click by name, phone number or email.
- Clean contacts that have no name, phone number or email.
The process of operations is very simple, clean master backup contacts to icloud in a few second with 1 click. Categorize duplicate contacts by name, phone, email and missing information. After that, you can remove duplicate/unwanted contacts by merging contacts per as your choice.