For many of us, our contacts list are the most important part of our mobile cleaner and what we care most about backing up. It’s easy to re-download apps and adjust settings. But it can be very difficult to rebuild a large contact list of names, email addresses, and phone numbers if you lose it. For that reason, you may want to be sure the address book is being backed up. So that you will want to backup contact in case you need to restore them, here is how to do this.
Backup contact iPhone With iTunes
iTunes will backup the contacts from an iPhone by default unless you have disabled it. You can make sure this happens by doing the following:
- Connect the iPhone to the computer and launch iTunes
- Select the device from the left-side list, and click on the “Info” tab
- Verify that “Sync Contacts” is checked
- Adjust any specific settings as necessary
- Right-click on the iPhone name in the device list and choose “Back Up”
The final step performs a manual backup contact with iTunes and stores that backup on the local computer.
Backup contact with iCloud
If you use iCloud as your backup contact solution, and you really should. This is turned on when using iCloud by default, but you can verify it is configured and then force a backup by doing the following:
- Launch “Settings” and tap on “iCloud”
- Verify the iCloud account is set up and that “Contacts” is turned ON
- Scroll down and tap on “Storage & Backup”
- Tap “Back Up Now”
Remember that if you just want to share a contact with someone else, you can send contacts from iPhone to other devices in the form of a vCard very easily.
Backing Up Contacts with Clean Master
The process of operations is very simple, clean master backup contact iphone in a few second with 1 click. Categorize duplicate contacts by name, phone, email and missing information. After that, you can duplicate photo remover/unwanted contacts by merging contacts per as your choice.